A partnership with our Investors and Members
- Drive outcomes in growing a knowledge-based economy through the initiatives of our industry-led committees.
- Influence change in our three primary focus areas: talent development, connection to capital, and bringing innovation to market.
- Network with other members, nationally recognized thought leaders, and civic officers.
- Be a part of an organization that serves as the collective voice of the technology ecosystem in both your local area and across the entire state.
- Receive discounts on event and conference attendance, including our flagship conferences, events, peer-to-peer forums, and ITC leadership roundtables across the Gem State.
Director of Business Development
Moshe Herman has been a tech junkie and advocate since his father purchased a 386SX in the late 80’s. Today, he is the Director of Business Development at the Idaho Technology Council and is committing to having the ITC be a driving force in Transforming Idaho’s Future. A 2010 graduate of Boise State University’s College of Business, he comes to the ITC from almost 10 years of retail management in the telecommunications industry. Away from the tech world, Moshe is a father of twin toddlers, a recovering guitar addict, Volvo enthusiast, and is finishing his MBA.
For more information on the Idaho Technology Council please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.