- This event has passed.
March 18, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT
If you are a new entrepreneur or are thinking about starting a business, this workshop is for you!
In this two-hour workshop, you will receive the tools to:
- Determine if your business idea is viable
- Do market research, breakeven analysis and competitive investigation
- Prepare a Unique Value Proposition
- Understand types of legal structures
- Identify key resource partners
- Create a funding plan
This workshop is typically offered once a month.
- Date: Wednesday, March 18th
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: Downtown garages. See map http://ccdcboise.com/parking/parking-structures/
- Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18
The workshop, “Smart StartUp™”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates.
Zions Bank Business Resource Center