- This event has passed.
BRC Workshops: Money-Making Marketing™: How to Reach, Keep and Grow Your Customer Base
February 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm MST
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Feb 25, 2020
Money-Making Marketing™: How to Reach, Keep and Grow Your Customer Base
Are you frustrated by a lack of customers or clients? Is marketing a mystery to you? Find out how to create a strategic marketing plan and implement low-cost or no-cost tactics for your business.
This workshop will:
• Define branding and its relevance to revenues
• Describe the difference between marketing strategy and tactics
• Provide resources to develop a marketing plan for your business
• Explain how marketing, public relations, sales, and customer service work together to build and sustain the success of your brand
• Provide an overview of marketing tools including websites, social media, newsletters and more
- Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 10th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: Downtown garages. See map http://ccdcboise.com/parking/parking-structures/
- Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18
The workshop, “Money Making Marketing™: How to Reach, Keep and Grow Your Customer Base”, is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the speaker are not necessarily those of Zions Bank®, its parent or affiliates. Zions Bank® is a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC.