A partnership with Investors and Members
The Idaho Technology Council has crafted several initiatives with the innovators and leaders of Idaho’s tech community. Everything that the ITC does is member driven. The primary focuses of the ITC revolve around bringing capitol to Idaho tech businesses at all levels, ensuring that Idaho students are prepared for the tech of today and tomorrow, and encouraging building a community that guarantees Idaho becomes a center of innovation in the world. The ITC is a member-driven organization and works to ensure that members can help transform Idaho’s tech future.
By joining the ITC, your company will have the ability to:
- Drive outcomes in growing a knowledge-based economy through the initiatives through the industry-led committees.
- Influence change in three primary focus areas: talent development, connection to capital, and bringing innovation to market.
- Network with other members, nationally recognized thought leaders, and civic officers.
- Be a part of an organization that serves as the collective voice of the technology ecosystem in both your local area and across the entire state.
- Receive discounts on event and conference attendance, including the flagship conferences, events, peer-to-peer forums, and ITC leadership roundtables across the Gem State.
Member benefits include:
- The opportunity to save through BIO’s Cost Savings Program, BIO Business Solutions®. Access deep discounts on lab equipment, facilities, cleanroom, and other general business services provided by leading industry suppliers like Nikon, ADP, UPS Healthcare, and more
- A discount for utilizing Ataraxis PEO or Beneficient, a benefit management solution.