The Idaho Technology Council in partnership with its members and investors drives outcomes towards growing a knowledge-based economy through the initiatives of our industry-lead committees. Members and investors influence change in our three key focuses: talent, capital and commercialization. The Idaho Technology Council serves as the collective voice for industry in Idaho.
Membership provides you an opportunity to be part of the Idaho Technology Council, benefits include:
- Drive outcomes in growing a knowledge-based economy through initiatives of our industry-lead Committees
- Influence change in our three focus areas: attracting talent, increasing capital, and developing the commercialization of ideas
- Receive discounts on event and conference attendance, including our flagship conferences, events, peer-to-peer forums, and ITC leadership roundtables throughout the Gem State
- Opportunities to network with other members, nationally recognized thought leaders, and civic officers.
- Serve as the collective voice of the technology ecosystem
Membership levels are based on the number of employees in your company/organization
- 1-15: $300
- 16–24: $500
- 25–49: $1,000
- 50–99: $1,500
- 100–199: $2,300
- 200-499: $3,500
Affiliates are reserved for educational Institutions, government agencies, and non-profit organization.
- Technology Affiliate: $1,000
Annual Investors are partners in the Idaho Technology Council. Investors take the next step in involvement and are invited to participate on the Board of Trustees. Investors will have the opportunity to work closely with ITC and other investors on high profile projects, with representatives frequently serving as chair or co-chair of ITC initiatives such as Computing Technology Alliance, Idaho KnowlEDGE Report, Capital Connect, Tech2Market, Public Policy and develop.idaho. Additional benefits on top of Membership include:
- Committee Involvement
- Company Logo Placement on ITC media
- Seat on the Board of Trustees
- Priority opportunity for sponsorship booths at events
Contact Jess Fuhrman, Director of Business Development at email@example.com for additional information.
City of Boise
City of Meridian
Delta Dental of Idaho
First Tech FCU
Idaho State University
Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
University of Idaho