- This event has passed.
Sales Strategies: Delivering a Profitable Presentation
March 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Selling your products or services doesn’t just happen. It takes focus on the right principles and practices. This workshop will concentrate on the development and delivery of an effective sales presentation and a sales plan to compel your target market to buy from you.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Identify what selling really is
- Develop a sales strategy and a process
- Articulate your value proposition in a 30 second “commercial”
- Utilize a question based approach and closing techniques to win business
- Dates: Tuesday, March 12
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: Downtown garages. See map http://ccdcboise.com/parking/parking-structures/
- Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18