Road Map to Entrepreneurship: Build, Buy or Franchise?
January 30 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
FranNet and the Boise SBDC (Small Business Development Center) join your Zions Bank BRC to break down the realities and opportunities in business/franchise ownership and financing. You’ll also hear from local franchise owners about their experiences.
This workshop will cover:
• Pros and cons of business/franchise ownership
• Full time or manager-run business options (keep your job!)
• Why franchise ownership is more secure than you may think
• Financing strategies for your venture
Guest presenter Emily Anderson is an entrepreneur and franchise specialist with FranNet.
FranNet provides no-cost guidance, information and support to individuals who are interested in
purchasing a franchised business. Through face-to-face meetings, FranNet helps people discover options
and make sure that the options match up with the needs of the marketplace and the unique strategy,
goals, and needs of the individual.
The Boise Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is located on the campus of Boise State
University and provides training events, no-cost business coaching and access to resources to help small
businesses grow and succeed.
• Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
• Registration: https://frannet1.lpages.co/2018-9-workshop-emily/
• Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573
• Seating: Limited to 18
Wednesday, January 30
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a space
Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID 9th & Main or other downtown garages https://frannet1.lpages.co/2018-9-workshop-emily/
Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573
Limited to 18