- This event has passed.
Money-Making Marketing: How to Reach, Keep and Grow Your Customer Base
March 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you frustrated by a lack of customers or clients? Is marketing a mystery to you? Find out how to create a strategic marketing plan and implement low-cost or no-cost tactics for your business.
This workshop will:
- Define branding and its relevance to revenues
- Describe the difference between marketing strategy and tactics
- Provide resources to develop a marketing plan for your business
- Explain how marketing, public relations, sales, and customer service work together to build and
sustain the success of your brand
- Provide an overview of marketing tools including websites, social media, newsletters and more
- Date: Tuesday, March 20
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary–but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: 8th & Main or other downtown garages
- Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18