- This event has passed.
LinkedIn® Strategies: Managing Your Brand
February 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Learn how to build and manage your personal and business brand by connecting and commenting on LinkedIn®. This two-hour workshop provides an in-depth discussion of online networking and how to establish your reputation as a thought leader and subject matter expert.
This workshop will discuss how to:
- Create professional profile
- Make the right connections
- Research, join and participate in groups
- Post updates, comments and articles
- Utilize this platform to grow your business
- Date: Tuesday, February 26
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary—but you must register to reserve a space
- Parking: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Registration: 8th & Main or other downtown garages
- Seating: Limited to 18
- Laptop: Bring your laptop or mobile device to get online, if desired.