- This event has passed.
Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business
March 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Find out how to get the financing you need to launch or expand your business. This workshop offers in- depth discussion and review of how to obtain funds for acquisitions, start-up, expansion and working capital. Strong emphasis placed on financial statement analysis, projections, cash flow, and successfully presenting your request to a lender.
This workshop will cover:
- How to prepare a loan package, including a business plan and financial projections
- How lenders determine a loan decision and what you can do about it!
- What investors look for when evaluating a deal
- How to prepare, read and analyze your business financial statements
- Date: Tuesday, March 14
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary–but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main St., 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: 8th and Main or other downtown garages
- Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18