- This event has passed.
Inside Secrets to Funding Your Business
January 10 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Find out how to get the financing you need to launch or expand your business. This workshop offers in- depth discussion and review of how to obtain funds for acquisitions, start-up, expansion and working capital. Strong emphasis placed on financial statement analysis, projections, cash flow, and successfully presenting your request to a lender.
This workshop will cover:
• How to prepare a loan package, including a business plan and financial projections
• How lenders determine a loan decision and what you can do about it!
• What investors look for when evaluating a deal
• How to prepare, read and analyze your business financial statements
• Place: Zions Bank Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, Idaho
• Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat.
• Seating: Limited to 18
Complimentary–but you must register to reserve a space
Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID 8th & Main or other downtown garages
Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat. Limited to 18