Credit Matters: Know Your Score and More
February 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Your credit score can affect what interest rates you are offered on loans, if you will be considered for certain jobs or even if you qualify for the best auto insurance rates. So how do you build and manage credit? This topic isn’t usually taught in schools or discussed at the family dinner table, leaving most of us to try to figure things out on our own. We hope we’ll get it right.
But hope is not a financial strategy. Our best intentions can sometimes lead to costly mistakes or misinformation that limit our personal and business opportunities. Learn how to take control of your credit by attending this complimentary workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Different types of credit and the cost of credit
- What goes into a credit score
- Where to access your credit report
- How to identify and dispute errors
- When and why you might need a credit freeze
- How financial institutions and others use credit data for decisions
- Good habits you can begin today to improve your situation
- Date: Thursday, February 21
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary–but you must register to reserve a space
- Place: Zions Bank, Business Resource Center, 800 W. Main Street, 6th Floor, Boise, ID
- Parking: 8th & Main or other downtown garages
- Registration: Email email@example.com or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat
- Seating: Limited to 18